PHIRI Spring School on Health Information 2023
In March (5 Thursdays), PHIRI (the Population Health Information Research Infrastructure) will organise an online Spring School on Health Information, themed “COVID-19 Health Information Innovations for the Future”. The curriculum will build on the first European School on Health Information in 2020.
The Spring School on Health Information invites young or recently engaged policy makers, health researchers, knowledge brokers working on health information, interested in the innovations developed during the COVID-19 pandemic or interested in results of European Health Data Space to join the event.
Topics will include:
- Innovative health information data collection, sources, metrics and indicators;
- Health data analysis and interpretation;
- Transfer from health data to policy, interoperability and clinical practice;
- Data protection (GDPR) and ethical questions for health information;
- A Sustainable future for health information in Europe – being ready for the next pandemics.
5 Thursdays - from 2 to 30 of March 2023, 9:00 – 12:30 CET
Structure and agenda:
After a keynote introduction to the topic and a brief showcase of PHIRI Health Information activities, there will be a set of presentations addressing COVID-19 health information innovation in European countries. There is room for questions and discussion after the sessions. Every week there will be a group exercise (Thursday afternoon).
A certificate (a record of achievement) will be available to participants participated in 80% (4 out of 5) of the sessions and finalised all exercises including the final essay on COVID-19 innovation.